Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Flowers, Financial Peace & Fish!

Since Ashley and Brandon couldn't be with us at church on Easter I snapped these pictures of them along with a few more Monday so they wouldn't feel left out. Brandon & Ashley
We had a little Easter Egg hunt for Bryant on Monday since he was busy Sunday afternoon. He found the "money egg" and was showing off the $5 he found in the egg!
Here's Bryant having fun with the George W. mask. When Ashley picked up the football I told her to pose for me and I caught this shot. I just love it! She's such a NUT! I just love this picture of Ashley and Jessica just chillin' on the front porch but I don't know why it's so hazey. :o(
Isn't this a precious picture of Jody? She loves her "baby". They are both about the same color.
When I take Jody outside the first thing she wants to do is play "pine cone soccer". I kick the pine cone and she tries to get it. Here she is chewing on her "trophy". OUCH! We had our Financial Peace class last night and learned a LOT about investments. We also cut up credit cards. It was AWESOME! Brandon and his friend went fishing Tuesday night. Look at the size of this bass! Bryant would LOVE to have caught this monster! Jasmine is not too sure about the fish. Wayne helped Brandon clean the fish and Brandon is now known as "Jonah". Here are some violets I painted for my sweet friend, Renee', for her b-day yesterday. I painted Gerber Daisies with Sandy tonight. I came to class early and left late just to catch up with Sandy. It's been so long since I've gotten to talk to her since she's been on vacation. I missed you Sandy! Anway, Steph and her coworker Connie came too. It was a fun group of ladies and we had a GREAT time! I also had some previous works framed at HL while I was in class. You can't beat HLs prices when they have their open-backed frames 50% off. Add $1.00 and they will secure the canvas in the frame and add a hangar. It's an awesome deal! I'll post my Gerber Daisies on the next post along with pictures of those pieces I just had framed.
Until next time, may your life be blessed and full of breathless moments! Hugs ~ Kim

4 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

It was so good to see you and Steph (and Connie) this evening! You all did an amazing job on your daisies and I'm gonna get it all posted after my meeting this a.m.
It was awesome catching up with you - felt like forever since I have seen you! Have a great week and I'll see you next week when we paint geraniums!

Sunshine said...

You say that I take more pictures you. Hmmm...
:-)
The violets are beautiful. I can't wait to get the painting you are doing for me.
:-)
I heard you won the door prize -- congratulations! I wish I could take some classes with you. We will just have to have a virtual painting class together.
:-)
I am looking forward to my first painting class next week. I just wish that I had a digital camera, so that you could see the pics next weekend.
Have a great day.
T.Dum

Stephanie said...

I love the pics Mimi! It seems since we got the blogs that we have been taking more pictures and I love it!
I had a great time with you painting and I can't until we do it again :-)

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so good! You are the best photographer:) I love that you always have your camera in your hands! Love you!!