I thought I'd make a quick post before putting together my Easter baskets for Wayne and the kids.

I wanted to share a picture that Bryant painted for me while I was practicing some basic flower strokes this week. He though of just about everything...the sun, clouds, a bumble bee, a ladybug & a butterfly. He was so proud and I thought it was so cute. He painted with my acrylic paints on my practice pad. I also wanted to share that I was watching my new Donna Dewberry HD painting DVD on landscapes and flowers and Bryant crawled up in my lap. He sat there with me and watched the whole thing. He asked me questions and commented that the lady says "Okay" a lot. :o) Then this afternoon while I was washing dishes he asked if I would put the painting DVD back on for him to watch. I couldn't believe it. He just wanted to watch the landscapes part not the flowers.

We dyed Easter Eggs tonight and Bryant and Jessica decorated them. I was going to try painting on some but they were having too much fun doing all of them. My plan was to paint on some gift bags for the kids for Easter, but I'm not sure that is going to happen. I'm going to go to both the 8:45 and 10:30 services at church tomorrow so I need to get in bed soon.

You can't really tell what is on this egg but he drew the cutest face in crayon before we dyed the egg.

Here's Jessica decorating one of her eggs.
I got on the computer for a few minutes and when I came back she showed me this egg that she painted. I thought it was a sticker! She said she drew a chicken with a sharpie then colored it. I'm amazed!
I'll post more after our Easter service. We send wishes from our family to yours for the most beautiful and blessed Easter. Love, Kim
1 comment:
I cannot believe you put that picture of me on there!!! I have to admit I did do a great job on the chicken though:) Love ya!!!
Post a Comment