Here are some pictures of some art that I had framed Wednesday and Thursday at HL along with the Gerber Daisies I painted with Sandy. Since I won Sandy's Gerber Daisies in the drawing I had them framed too!

I just love this beach scene in the white beachy frame. It looks gorgeous in my sun room.

I finally had my Cherry Blossoms framed. The dark frame really finishes off this painting.

Here is the first picture I painted for Renee' and didn't like. Ashley said she wanted it so I framed it for her. Her room has a lot of black accents so I put it in a black frame. I would have never thought of doing that but I like the way it came out.

Here are the Gerber Daisies that I painted. I had a phone call and missed the part with the little buds like Sandy has in her painting. I was going to go back and add them when I got home but decided to leave it alone.

I'm such a lucky girl. I've won the drawing for Sandy's paintings twice now. I'm so excited. I won her seacape (like my first picture) and had it framed for Stephanie. She loved that picture so much and wanted to come to that class but wasn't able to. She LOVED it and was so surprised.
THANKS, SANDY! You are the BEST!!!

We went to Bryants soccer game this morning and I was able to get a pretty good shot of him playing. He scored 5 goals that I know of. Way to go, buddy!

Here's the worn out little guy after the game. Don't feel too bad for him 'cause he's "acting". We think he really has potential for a career in drama if if he doesn't make it in sports ! :o)

Steph and I were able to get some painting in today. She has a very good friend at work that just decorated her bathroom in butterflies so she wanted to do something to show her how much she appreciates her. We got this wooden tissue box at HL, painted it with buttercream before painting the butterflies then sprayed it with acrylic to seal it. I think it turned out precious!

Steph painted this bag for her gift to BJ. She also took the Gerber Daisy class with me on Wednesday. They look GREAT!

Then Steph wanted to paint something to put in the March of Dimes gift basket that they will raffle off at work for MoD donations. She asked me to help her but I thought it might work better if we painted them side by side. They came out pretty good. I must say it was much more difficult painting this on the canvas than it was on the gift bag.

Here a closer view of my lighthouse. We had a great time painting together today, as always. I think we are going to have a cookout tomorrow after church with all of the kids if the weather clears up like it is supposed to. Hope you all have a great Sunday! Hugs ~ Kim
2 comments:
I had a great time with you today! I'm glad I got my first sea scape out of the way and can't wait to do more. I really appreciate your help. I will see you at church tomorrow! Love you!
YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD!
Those paintings look gorgeous all framed up!
You and Steph did an awesome job on the lighthouse paintings and the butterfly box and bag are gorgoues! Keep up the awesome job!
Have a great week and I look forward to seeing you this week!
Post a Comment