Sunday, April 8, 2007

Beautiful, Glorious Easter Sunday...

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope you had a day full of blessings celebrating this wonderful day. It was a beautiful day in middle Georgia though it started out really cold this morning. I decided to paint gift bags for everyone instead of fixing the traditional Easter baskets. I painted sunflowers on 10 bags for my family and of course, Tracy. I bought a bundle of 10 plain white gift bags at Wal-Mart for $2.50 in the craft department! I went back today to get more and they were ALL gone! :o( I filled them with little goodies and a small New Testament Bible; blue for the guys and pink for the gals. The bibles, again from Wal-Mart, were only $1.98 each and I thought it was an appropriate gift for Easter. I actually attended both church services this morning. Jessica and I went to the 8:45 a.m. service then I waited for Wayne, Bryant, Stephanie, Brian, Rob & Heather. Brother Joe gave another outstanding message today. It is the first in his new series called "Thread". I was so blessed that I got to hear it twice. This was Rob & Heather's first Sunday at Lifepoint and I think they liked it. They passed out "threads" to everyone and asked us to wear them to remind us to "clothe ourselves like Jesus". Brian and Stephanie showing their "thread". Wayne and I showing our "thread".
Kim, Rob & Steph at Ryan's - Ashley had to work today :o(
Steph and Brian in their Easter duds!
"George W." getting a kiss from Stepher. Hope you have a great week. Steph and I are taking a painting class on Wednesday night! We are going to paint Gerber Daisies. It is my first class out of 6 that I've signed up for in April! I can't wait!!!! Hugs ~ Kim

2 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Beautiful Bag!
Looking forward to seeing you all at painting this evening.
Feels like months since I saw you last.

Unknown said...

Thank you for going to church with me! I really enjoyed sharing my Easter with you:) The bible was absoultely adorable; I carry in my purse:) Side note for next candy giving opportunity though, I NEED MORE CHOCOLATE in my bag! lol With all my love,

Your amazing daughter Jessica