Stephie and Jessica with their big smiles. I know Stephanie is smiling because if all goes according to plan, 1 year from today, March 10th, 2008, she will be marrying Brian aboard the cruise ship in Tampa!
~
In case you were wondering about Ashley...she was disappointed that she couldn't get anyone to cover her shift so she couldn't be with us.
Jody and Jasmine play all of the time but this time Teddy decided to join in though he doesn't play near as rough as they do. Every once in a while he'll pounce near them make a little growl and run. We think he's part "chicken"!He's probably going to kill me but I had to post this picuture of Stephanie's fiance', Brian, in his mullet wig he got at the Thrasher's game. He was a good sport to let me take his picture.
I have painted a few times this week although I've yet to finish my birdhouse. (Sandy, I will...I promise!) They're my first attempt at all of these and I didn't have Sandy there to encourage me and help me along but not bad.
...my Hibiscus...
...and this is a very large butterly! It's not exactly symetrical but pretty anyway.
Now for some real flowers blooming in our yard. Spring is coming and it is so strange since I've been painting that I really examine all of the flowers that I see and marvel at their beauty. I've always known that God is amazing but each day as I see the things of nature that He's created it reminds me that He is an AWESOME God! I'm merely trying to paint His exquisite works of art and He's created billions of wonderous works of art that we overlook every day.
Oh, I need to share with you that Ashley was selected as a "paid math tutor" at the college for next quarter. That will be great experience for her since she is going to be a high school math teacher. She has actually been tutoring students since she was in 8th grade. She takes after her Dad and is amazing in math. This quarter was over for her on Thursday. She hasn't gotten all of her grades yet but so far has 2 A's.
Also, please keep Ashley in your prayers on Monday. She will have her yearly upper endoscopy to check on the healing of her ulcers. They are also going to take a biopsy to check for the H-Pylori bacteria since he had it last year.
I'll try not to wait so long between posts. Take care and don't forget to enjoy the beautiful flowers as you are out this week. Love to all - Kim




2 comments:
OMgosh! LOVE those flowers you've painted and the butterfly - he's a biggin but he is gorgous!
Love the project we will paint with a hibiscus on this Saturday.
Gorgeous pictures of the wedding!
I didn't take one picture at the farm - forgot my camera ~ phewy!
Look forward to seeing you this week.
I finally made the page!!! Your flowers are so pretty but not as pretty as the "flower" in the first picture:) lol Love you!!
Post a Comment