Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Is anyone else having a VERY LONG WEEK???
Thank goodness it's Wednesday! It has been a long week with lots of things going on. I wanted to share an e-mail with you that I received today from our friend, Phil, in N.C. He uses Mozilla (web browser) and apparently the comments weren't lining up with the pictures. He said when he got to the March 10th post, next to the picture of Brian in the Mullet wig it said, "...and this is a very large butterly! It's not exactly symetrical but pretty anyway. " He said he was laughing hysterically! Anyway, that's not what I intended but if you want to get a good belly laugh try viewing the blog using Mozilla. It may work out better that way! :o)
Stephie and I painted cherry blossoms on canvas tonight. It was so much fun and I really love this piece. I think I'm going to have this one framed. Stephie's friend from work, Connie, came tonight also and she did an AMAZING job. She said she's never painted before but I think she's hiding something! We were so happy to have her with us. :o) Steph did an awesome job on hers also. It is gorgeous.
I took a closeup of part of the picture for you to see the detail. Doesn't it look delicate? I just wanted to keep painting more and more blossoms and leaves but I knew I'd clutter it up if I kept on. Thanks again, Sandy, for a GREAT class. This was one of my favorites!
On a sad note, we are attending a funeral tomorrow for a dear friend, Kathy Rhodes, who lost her fight with ALS. Our prayers go out to Terry and the boys and their extended family for their loss. Kathy was a great person. God most certainly needed a special angel for special work in heaven. Hugs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just love your picture! You are an amazing artist! Wow, artist? Did you know that one day you would be called that? Well, you are! I really enjoyed taking that class with you. Connie wants to take the Gerber Daisy class so we might all be taking that one together as well.
By the way... I'm right there with you when you said that this has been a long week. Not to mention it has been a long pay period. Well, I love you and will talk to you soon Mimi! XOXOX!
The cherry blossoms are beautiful. I think this one is your best work. You are wonderful. I wish you were closer.
T.Dum :-)
Your cherry blossoms look amazing! You have to be the most talented person I know:) Love you!
Post a Comment