Here is the front of the house. Click on the picture to see it larger. The butterfly came out really good. I thought Sandy's idea of the moss with purple flowers in the top opening and the "nest" in the bottom was such a good idea.
Here is the first side. The bluebird came out pretty good. Although I had to go back and highlight the wings. They looked a little strange at first. There is a tiny ladybug on one of the leaves and a bumble bee too.
Here's a little closer look at the detail of this side.
It is supposed to be in the upper 80's tomorrow. I'm not ready to turn my air on yet! Steph and Brian left tonight to go to Florida to pick up my Mom's dining room table, chairs and china cabinet. She is giving it to them since she doesn't have room at the new place. Hope you have a GREAT weekend! Hugs ~ Kim
4 comments:
The birdhouse is gorgeous! You did an awesome job on it, Mimi!! Love ya!!
Your birdhouse is GORGEOUS!! Awesome job. I'm so glad you finished it - doesn't it feel good to have it done?
Better start pricing those items cause people are gonna ask!
Have a great week and I look forward to seeing you in April.
I just love the birdhouse! You are so talented! Good luck tomorrow! Love you!
Post a Comment