Come on guys and gals...I need some support here. Let me know you are interested in what I'm posting. Leave me some comments...PLEASE! By the way...Wayne and I had our first "date" 32 years ago today. Also, Happy Anniversary to my Mom & Ralph.
Hi Kim! I'm an avid reader! How awesome that you for you and Wayne. Hope guys did something special to remember the day of your first date. Have a fantastic weekend and I'll see you next week. Can't wait to see what you paint over the weekend.
I've read every post (I just don't always leave a comment). I enjoy all the updates and the pictures. I even browse the other links. I love you, Kimmie. You are wonderful to me. Keep blogging.
KIM, YOUR BLUE VASES ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL AND THE BAGS ARE LIKE A GIFT TO.ONE DAY YOU WILL PROBALBY BE AN INSTRUCTOR TO. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORD AND SPREADING GOOD CHEER. LISA
Hi Kim! Just found your blog! You have some beautiful children. Stephie looks a lot like you. But who is Jessica? She looks familiar? I like your blog a lot. It seems so well planned. Mine is just thrown together. I don't get on the computer much. But enjoyed your blog. Keep up the good work!!!
I READ IT! I also love what you post. I find it so special that you love us so much to share with the world your love for us and what is going on in your life! I'm sorry it took me so long to update and get back on the blog band wagon. As you know I have had a lot going on, so I hope you can forgive me for being slow with the whole blog thing... I love you!!!!
7 comments:
Hi Kim! I'm an avid reader!
How awesome that you for you and Wayne. Hope guys did something special to remember the day of your first date. Have a fantastic weekend and I'll see you next week.
Can't wait to see what you paint over the weekend.
I've read every post (I just don't always leave a comment). I enjoy all the updates and the pictures. I even browse the other links.
I love you, Kimmie. You are wonderful to me. Keep blogging.
You know I eventually come around and make sure I leave you a comment:) At least now you can see how many visitors you have:)lol Love you!!
KIM,
YOUR BLUE VASES ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL AND THE BAGS ARE LIKE A GIFT TO.ONE DAY YOU WILL PROBALBY BE AN INSTRUCTOR TO. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORD AND SPREADING GOOD CHEER.
LISA
Hi Kim!
Just found your blog! You have some beautiful children. Stephie looks a lot like you. But who is Jessica? She looks familiar?
I like your blog a lot. It seems so well planned. Mine is just thrown together.
I don't get on the computer much. But enjoyed your blog. Keep up the good work!!!
Alice Jackson
Kim when I get fed up with all the bad news of the world, I like to come here and read your latest news. I never fails to put a smile on my face.
I READ IT! I also love what you post. I find it so special that you love us so much to share with the world your love for us and what is going on in your life! I'm sorry it took me so long to update and get back on the blog band wagon. As you know I have had a lot going on, so I hope you can forgive me for being slow with the whole blog thing...
I love you!!!!
Post a Comment