Our son, Rob, decided to reward himself for graduating with his Masters Degree a couple of weeks ago with a 4-day cruise to Cozumel (Correction). He got three of his best friends to go with him. He's known all of them for a long time, especially David W. and Billy. I think they've known each other since elementary or middle school! David W. is flying directly to Tampa from Pennsylvania, Bill (I've always known him as Billy!) came down from Atlanta and David S. and Rob live in Macon. A special thanks goes out to my cousin, Rob, for picking up David W. from the Tampa airport and putting up all 4 of these guys for the night. I heard they didn't get in until 3:00 a.m.
(Sorry MB!)
Here are some pictures before they left on Wednesday...
This may look like a regular bottle of mouthwash but I have "intel" from a very reliable source that it isn't!!!! He looks pretty proud of himself doesn't he?
David S., Bill & Rob
Packing it up to leave for Tampa!
When these guys get together you just never know what is going to happen. This is a picture of David's wallet that he left at the apartment with his ID that he needs for the ship! Luckily Stephanie found it right after they left and was able to call them to come home and try again! You're a life saver, little sister!
~
I talked to Rob about 2:30 today and he was on the ship with his buddies. They sounded like they didn't waste any time starting the FUN! These are 4 GREAT guys and they are going to have a trip that they will remember the rest of their lives. I just hope the cruiseline doesn't!!!!
~
On a little more serious note, yesterday was a pretty rough day. It started with me breaking my watch then about every hour it was something else. Much of it is too personal to discuss here but I will ask for prayer and any other help you might be able to provide for Steph's fiance', Brian. He was laid off from his job yesterday. Those two have done a fantastic job trying to get some debt paid off before their wedding next March so I hate that this has happened. But, on the bright side, I know from experience that we grow the most when we are enduring trials. I'm sure Steph and Brian would appreciate your prayers. I told Brian that this might open up an opportunity that he may not have gone for if this hadn't happened.
~
God works in mysterious ways.
~
Hugs to all ~ Kim
This may look like a regular bottle of mouthwash but I have "intel" from a very reliable source that it isn't!!!! He looks pretty proud of himself doesn't he?
David S., Bill & Rob
Packing it up to leave for Tampa!
When these guys get together you just never know what is going to happen. This is a picture of David's wallet that he left at the apartment with his ID that he needs for the ship! Luckily Stephanie found it right after they left and was able to call them to come home and try again! You're a life saver, little sister!
~
I talked to Rob about 2:30 today and he was on the ship with his buddies. They sounded like they didn't waste any time starting the FUN! These are 4 GREAT guys and they are going to have a trip that they will remember the rest of their lives. I just hope the cruiseline doesn't!!!!
~
On a little more serious note, yesterday was a pretty rough day. It started with me breaking my watch then about every hour it was something else. Much of it is too personal to discuss here but I will ask for prayer and any other help you might be able to provide for Steph's fiance', Brian. He was laid off from his job yesterday. Those two have done a fantastic job trying to get some debt paid off before their wedding next March so I hate that this has happened. But, on the bright side, I know from experience that we grow the most when we are enduring trials. I'm sure Steph and Brian would appreciate your prayers. I told Brian that this might open up an opportunity that he may not have gone for if this hadn't happened.
~
God works in mysterious ways.
~
Hugs to all ~ Kim
2 comments:
I bet those boys have a FUN time! Hopefully they won't leave anything behind on the cruise ship without Steph there to help them remember it.hehehe
My thoughts and prayers are with Brian now the loss of his job.
OH how exciting ~ you have your first European visitor!!!
I love that map and love to see where everyone is checking out the blogs!
Post a Comment