Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Answered Prayers and Spiritual Gifts...
Happy Tuesday everyone! I appreciate all of your prayers for my Dad and wanted to let you know that he came through surgery with flying colors and is already, 1 day later, in a regular room! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~
I don't have any new pictures to post but wanted to let you know that my spiritual gifts (SG) class is AWESOME! I have learned so much and can't wait until next week when we finish the class and get plugged in with our mentor to determine where we can serve in our church. I have been blessed with several spiritual gifts, according to my SG survey & the 3 assessments filled out by two friends and Wayne. The main gifts are Helps, Mercy, Intercession, Craftsmanship, & Encouragement. I think there are a few more but I don't have my book right here. I'll give you more updates on that next week.
~~~~~~~~~~
Keep Steph in your thoughts and prayers...she has an interview at ARINC on Thursday! She's so excited.
~~~~~~~~~~
Ashley found out today that she got all 3 math tutoring jobs for the summer quarter! That's $600! She's so excited. She was going to take the summer off but she found an education class (Secondary Math Education is her major) that will not interfere with her tutoring, working and babysitting this summer. She's always a busy girl.
~~~~~~~~~~
No big plans the rest of the week except attending our first "Married Life" gathering through the church on Friday night. I'm really excited about that. Then I have a class on Saturday @ HL. We'll be painting Blueberries & Apples on a Recipe Box. I guess to most people it doesn't sound very exciting, but that's my life and I love it!! :o)
~~~~~~~~~~
Well, take care and I'll post when I have something a little more exciting to add! Hugs ~ Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like an exciting life to me! It's been amazing to see your spiritual growth since you started attending this new church! You are such a bright light and I have so enjoyed getting to know you as well as bringing out a talent you've always had with painting!
Have a blessed Wednesday and I'll see you on Saturday!
I love the spiritua gifts class as well and our wonderful new church. Thank you for all of your support today. It has been rough and I don't know that I could have gotten through it without you Mimi! Love you!
Post a Comment