Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So, let me tell you about my wonderful painting teacher...

I know, most of you have heard me sing her praises before, but let me tell you about Sandy's latest act of kindness.
In celebration of her 1 year anniversary teaching the One Stroke Painting method at Hobby Lobby, Sandy decided to give each one of her students a little hand painted gift each time they took a class.
Well, I was lucky enough to take 7 classes, thanks to my family and friends who paid for all of my classes for my birthday last month.
So, here are the 7 gifts I received from my painting teacher, and more importantly, my friend, Sandy McTier, OSCI...
I've been fortunate enough to take 48 classes with Sandy in the last year and have LOVED every minute of it. I tell my husband that it's cheaper and more effective than therapy!
I want to thank you, Sandy, for sharing your passion and inspiring me as well as others to catch that passion for painting.
There is so much more I could say to show my gratitude, but let me just say, I am so thankful to my wonderful God for bringing you into my life.
Love, Kim

6 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

OH! Okay, that made me completely bush out in tears! How sweet of you to do a post just on me and your goodies. This past year of teaching has blessed me more than I thought it ever could! I have made some amazing friends to include yourself and I'm so glad that I started teaching a year ago!
You and all the other students make it so much FUN!
Hope you have a great day.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Don't like that I cannot edit my comments - I meant BUST out in tears.

Linda said...

I think she is pretty special myself and I am so glad that her students are so appreciative of her. She really loves painting and her students.
Blessings
Linda

Anonymous said...

Your dogs look cute! And Sandy is wonderful:)
~doriann

Sunshine said...

I want to take a painting class with Sandy. :-) I finally took my rosebud class last night. I learned roses too -- my look mushy. I'll just have to keep practicing.

About the dogs: someone either has too much time on his/her hands or needs to get a baby doll. :-)

Love you!

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest gifts! I'm glad that you have found someone that is just as sweet and giving as you:)