Okay, confession time, though it's not a BIG secret. I've just not been very "good" since I went on vacation to Tennessee the first of August. I haven't gained but I haven't lost either. I need to do some weight-related-soul-searching and get back on track. I need to be more regular about my exercise AND keep my food journal. It seems like there have been so many things going on with home and work that I get stressed and EAT! However, I know it's just an excuse! I need to break the cycle and "fix" it for good. So, I'm not giving up, but I'm going to take a couple of weeks and try to get myself back on track. I'll get there but just not a quickly as I started out! I have more to post, painting and such but no time right now. Hugs ~ Kim
7 comments:
Hi Kim,
I'm right there with ya girlfriend! I've been terrible about keeping my food journal and just started back to walking this week. Let's start keeping each other accountable and praying for each other on this issue!!!
Have a great day and I'll see ya next week.
Blessings,
Sandy :0)
I think you will have no problem getting back on track and I want to help! Football is starting to slow down some so we need to start back to our daily/every other day walking. Besides, I know you miss your "Jessica time":) lol Love ya!!
I know you will get it figured out and PLEASE I beg you when you do fill me in cuz I need to figure it out too. :)
Blessings
I wish I was there to walk with you. :-) I need the exercise as well.
Long time no blog. Where are you?? Hope all is well with you and Wayne.
Blessings
No place to comment on the quiz entry, so I put it here. I thought that paper sounded like you (not the negative part, though). You are a dependable foundation for your family. I thought it was a very noble thing to be paper. I didn't think it described me at all because I am much more difficult. You are wonderful! Love you!
Food Journal??? Someone pass me Carrabas's menu!!! If nobody sees you eat it do you still have to count it?
Post a Comment