Hello everyone. I hope you are having a good week so far. I know many of you personally and others I've met through my blog. Know that I cherish you friendship. I am asking that you please keep my husband in your prayers. He just found out that he has to have a heart cath. done on Wednesday and is pretty upset. I know everything will be fine and if they find something they'll take care of it. But, Wayne is really frightened especially since his brother passed away at age 46 less than 1 year ago of a heart attack. Please pray for peace for him and the skill of the doctors. I also ask that you pray for me to continue to be a calming influence for him. I trust my Lord and know that He will carry us in His arms during this time. However, I still have that "tingley" feeling inside my stomach of not knowing the outcome.
I am clinging to Philippians 4:6 right now.
Thank you and I'll post again after the procedure. Hugs ~ Kim
4 comments:
I will keep Papa in my prayers. He is such a strong man with such an amazing woman beside him, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Bryant and I love both of you dearly and will be anxiously waiting to hear that our Papa is fine. If you need me, you know all you have to do is call:)
Kim, you and Wayne are definitely in my prayers. Please be sure and post when you get Wayne home and settled so I will know you both are okay. My father had this procedure done a couple years ago, and my brother had it done two months ago. Technology is amazing and I am sure Wayne will come through with flying colors!
I will definately pray for you and Wayne. Please let us know as soon as you get the results. One of the names of God is Jehovah-Shalom(the God of peace) I will be praying for that peace for both of you.
Blessings
I will pray for both of you.
Post a Comment