I'm a little late with this post but . . . Happy Birthday to My Mom and Son!!!!!!
Robby and Mommy! Can I get an Ah-h-h-h :o)
Heather & Rob - Pretty smiles!
Mommy & Stepher! Can I get another Ah-h-h-h :o)
And here is Kazoo, the Macon Music Mascot, with Steph and Heather. What a pain-in-the-neck (I'm being nice) he was!
Friday we ALL went to Outback for dinner and had an absolutely FABULOUS time! Heather's Dad & his wife as well as Heather's brother and his girlfriend joined us for Rob and Wayne's b-day dinner. We all had a GREAT time together.
Rob & Heather
Wayne "dancing" to Happy Birthday!
I can't remember why Wayne was doing this but Steph happened to get his picture and it was just too funny not to share! Life is NEVER dull with that man around!
Birthday boys, Rob & Wayne, having a much better night.
He's all grown up! We are so blessed!
The siblings, Ashley, Rob & Steph...I'm so thankful they are such good friends!
It is truly a joy to see them grown! Have I told you how blessed we are??? :o)
Our first class was "Indian Paintbrush & Texas Blue Bonnets" on canvas. This was pretty easy and very colorful. The picture doesn't do it justice. It will be GORGEOUS framed!
Topiary Tree in Urn. This piece is on an 18 X 24 flat canvas. This piece was relatively easy and very fun.
This was my favorite and most CHALLENGING out of the three pieces. I can't wait to get this framed!
this one is with the flash. Sandy suggested that I take pictures of the painting in stages. I hope it comes out well enough for Rob to be proud to hang it. We'll see.
Steph and I had an absolute BALL with Sandy on Saturday. Thanks to our guys for understanding and letting us indulge in our latest passion and spend some quality time together. Hugs to all. Wayne b-day is Tuesday so I'll post after we take some pics. Oops, I've got to run to the store to get the ingredients to bake his German Chocoate cake for work tomorrow!
Hugs to all ~ Kim
4 comments:
Aaah! Great pictures! As my sister-in-law puts it, "your camera is just an extension of your arm." It seems that you have the same extension. I enjoy the pictures and the posts. I hope you have a great day -- thanks for all the sharing you do. :-)
Mimi I LOVE the pictures!! Everytime I see that picture of Papa I think about my dad at Outback!:) I had such a great time with you guys!!! And btw, I absolutely LOVE the golf picture so far! You are so awesome! It's going to turn out great, I just know it! I love you Mimi!!!
I had a fabulous day having you and Steph there for all 3 classes! You two totally rocked on your paintings and I know that golf one is going to turn out AWESOME!
have a great week.
Your lying!!! your mom is not 68. She looks way younger than that. Happy Birthday to each of them.
Your paintings look great. I am really in awe of how fast all of you have learned and how well you do. You must have a fabulous teacher.:)
Blessings
Post a Comment