I had carpal tunnel surgery on December 13th which really put me behind and one reason I've not been updating. My hand would tire so easily, especially typing.
I've done LOTS of painting since I last posted over 2 months ago and I'll upload all of those photos into a flickr file and put it on here soon. I'll post a couple of my favorites just to tease you! he-he :o)
Aren't these the cutest snowmen you've ever seen????
We had 4 people come to our work facility to train us on a new system. I wanted to do something special for them so I painted these paper mache boxes and filled them with candy that I made. They were a HUGE hit!
I have MANY more painting pics to share but I don't have time to post them all now. Check back for the Flickr on the side bar soon. Wayne, Steph and I went to Atlanta to help my dear friend, Sandy, celebrate her 40th b-day! We had a great time and have to make plans to get together more often! I miss you, Sandy!
Steph & Brian looking VERY sleepy!
Nonie and family came to Georgia to spend Christmas with her parents who live about 45 minutes away. So, that meant I got to see them for a day! We had a GREAT day. Nonie caught the painting-bug from me so we decided we'd get together and paint. Since it had only been 13 days since my surgery I wasn't really able to paint but I helped each of them paint their own project.
They did an awesome job and we had such a wonderful day of fellowship!
Okay, can anyone guess what happens 6.5 weeks from now??? 26 of us/family/friends will be aboard a cruise ship celebrating the marriage of our middle child, Stephanie! That leads me to the wedding plans. I'll dedicate the next post to the wedding plans but for now, I wanted to let you know that we had her first bridal shower last Saturday, 1/19. Remember, we live in middle Georgia, where it snows once every 5 years or so. The picture below was taken from our car on the way to Atlanta to her shower. Yes, that SNOW! The little snowman was at the apartment complex where the shower took place.













13 comments:
What a busy family! And Kim you do it with one hand tied behind your back (or in a sling). Congrats to the kids for all their successes.
Wow! I made it on your blog -- it was great to see you over Christmas. I enjoyed reading the updates and seeing pictures of your family on your blog.
Kim, I so enjoy your writing and reading the news of your family. The pictures make it all the more engaging. It's so wonderful to see how God has blessed! Thanks for including Jim and I in your invite to view your blog.
Great to see something other than a picture of me looking back when I opened your blog today!hehehe
Great post ~ love the pics. Your creations are BEAUTIFUL!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Blessings,
Sandy :)
So who is more frantic about the wedding, Stephananny or Mommie?
Glad to hear you got some time off... sorry to hear ya had to get cut to get time off! This operation, that's from some repeated action... like shaking your finger at Wayne?
jim
Glad to hear everyone is fine. We would like to see y'all at some point and time.
Don & Cindy
I am so glad you are posting again!:) The pictures from the holidays are great espeically the one of my Angel and his special gift he made with you! Love you
So glad you are back. I am sorry you had to have surgery and hope you are recovering nicely. My father in law had it on both arms in December and is still having a hard time healing in the left hand. I know you are all excited about the wedding. It must be fun planning everything.
Blessings,
Linda
Hi again.
Good to see that you'r still in great shape :-))).
Your kids are doing very well - great. Nothing better as a parent then to see your kids doing well.
Stop by Denmark anytime...!!!!
Stepher looked so pretty Saturday! I am glad that I got to be there with you two and be such a lovely assistant:)
hi kim love mom
You're such a cute mimikins! I love you!
She is sooo pretty! Love the dress.
Blessings,
Linda
Post a Comment