Hey everyone! Please be patient and I will post the details of the wedding and cruise in the next day or so. I just want you to know that the wedding was beautiful and the cruise was absolutely
FANTASTIC! We got back tonight and I'm exhausted and going to bed! Love to all and I can't wait to share the breathless moments in the latest chapter of our blessed life! Kim
3 comments:
Hey Kim,
great photo! I bet you all had a grand time. Can't wait to hear all about it. PLUS, I can't wait to share my trip with you too.
Have a great week.
Sandy :)
Okay...I can't stand it...I wanna see the wedding pics! I know you are probably busy as I am. Looks like you guys had a great time. What a wonderful family you have. Hope you have a Fabulous Easter!
Can't wait to see all the pictures. congrats to Stephanie.
Happy Easter!
Blessings,
Linda
Post a Comment