Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sandy . . . and I don't mean my kitty! :o)

Please stop by and wish Sandy a Happy 40th birthday! If you're 40 or over, let her know it's not that bad! Also, check out her sweet sister's blog about Sandy. I have been so blessed by these two wonderful Christian ladies and am so thankful to have them in my life.
Happy Birthday, sweet friend, and welcome to the "club"! Love ya ~ Kim

6 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks Kim, That was very sweet.
Have a great day.
Blessings

Sandy McTier Designs said...

You are so sweet! Thank you.
Thanks to you and Stephanie for coming out and visiting me at the Mistletoe Market and for the sweet presents!
You two are awesome and I'm so blessed to call you my friends!

Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Linda said...

Happy Thankgiving Kim. Hope you had a great day.
Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

The kitty is cute, a perfect touch to your fall decor!:)
~doriann

Linda said...

Where are you????? Hope all is well.
Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimi! I love you :)
Rob