Nonie received her package of goodies yesterday so I can finally post pictures of the homemade items I sent to her. Here is a cute little canvas I painted with her initial on it.
This one is with the flash
This one is without.
I also painted a set of 6 cards and envelopes for her then tied them up with a pretty bow.
I tried using my Papier paints that are made for paper but I did NOT like them. They were "chunky" and hard to use and I didn't have the colors I needed. I ended up using regular Folkart Acrylic paint and it worked well. ~
Stay tuned for the next post to learn about the new member of our family as of yesterday! I'm trying to encourage more comments so I'll post pics and stats after I get 8 comments, a record for my blog! I have lots of lurkers and wonderful friends that stop by, please leave me a comment to say hi or let me know what you think about my post! I'd love to hear from you!
Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs ~ Kim
16 comments:
Thanks for the goodies. You are very sweet and talented. -- Nonie
It's amazing the difference a flash can make in the coloring.
Still haven't decided where to hang my canvas painting by the famouse KLT.
Oops noticed spelling error in last comment. That's why I'm T-Dum. It should read "the famous KLT." Silly me.
Hi.
Am I being a stinker?
Why didn't you tell me about your new addition? I didn't even know you were pregnant. :-) I can't wait to see pictures. Can you tell? :-)
We have a new addition as well -- actually two: Patriot and Oscar. I thought about blogging about them, but it seems so time consuming. Glub, glub.
Yes, YOU are being a STINKER!!!! Okay, okay, I'll post about our new little "baby" sometime today. Hey everyone, I'd still like for you to leave comments! Hugs ~ Kim
OMGosh...I LOVE that canvas! What size is it? Did you basecoat first? Share instructions for those of us too dumb to figure it out. Would love to paint one for myself. I wondered if you used the papier paint. I dont have any, but did just order the paper folding card set on HSN. I think the paint pots are the papier paints. Glad to know the regular paint works on paper as well. Can't wait to paint some cards...what a great gift idea! Have a great weekend.
Beautiful goodies!
Can't wait to hear the news of your newest addition ~ another dog?
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy :)
Okay, it's 7:10p.m. and I'm waiting to find out about the new addition??? IS someone getting married? Do you have a new dog? You aren't pregnant are you?hehehe!
Spill the beans already!!!!
Smiles,
Sandy :)
I absolutely love everything you did for Nonie! I can't wait to start painting with you again. Everything you did is GORGEOUS!!!!
Ok, so I posted a comment before reading Sandy's comment... but I have to add to it! i'm so glad to know that it's a kitty and you're not pregnant. I mean sure I wouldn't mind having a new brother or sister... but lets just say I'm relieved. :-)
beautiful work Kim, as always.
Blessings
Those are so cute! You are such a talented and crafty Mimi:) Love ya!!
Post a Comment