I had a request to show more of my art so I'm going to try to get caught up on that. We've had a lot of family activities this summer so it's been fun sharing pics from our celebrations and vacations.
~
Before I get a bunch of comments on my Weight Watchers weigh-in, I didn't go tonight because came home from work and fell asleep for 2.5 hours. I'm going to try to go on Saturday morning but if not, I'll get get there next Thursday. I'm not trying to duck out so don't worry, but I'll get back on my regular Thursday weigh-in next week.
~
I framed all three of my paintings from Saturday, July 28th and wanted to share them with you. Unfortunately this is on a white background so it doesn't show up very well, but it's very pretty.
Same with this one.
However this topiary looks beautiful. I think I'm going to paint another one with slightly different leaves to hang on the other side of the room.
Remember back at the craft show on June 30th I received an order for a Ladybug sign? Well, I think it's finally ready to deliver. This is the original design . . .
. . . but she had me add some more things including the wording and here is the finished piece. It's a little busy for my taste but it is still cute.
Tonight I painted this for my friend (and boss) Tracy. I thought it came out pretty cute. She has a whole group of friends that come over every Sunday to watch the race and swim in their pool. I had already sprayed it with acrylic sealer so when I took the pic with a flash there was too much of a reflection. I'm sad about that because it really showed the beautiful cloros of the background.

2 comments:
All of your ART is fabulous and framed up so nicely!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Have a great weekend.
Sandy :)
Even thought the one picture replaced my mirror on the wall, I absolutely love it. The frame really brings the picture out...great job on everything!
Post a Comment