Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Georgia Snow in March?

You just never know what the weather is going to like in middle Georgia in the winter. They predict snow flurries a couple of times a year but we typically just get rain and maybe a bit of hail. I don't ever remember even a hint of snow in March. Well, today is one of the few times it REALLY SN*WED! I'm sure our friends up north think are a looney but for us it is a big deal!

Having fun in the snow!

I took this picture (thanks for teaching me, Jessica). I love this picture with it snowing in the background.

My little angel looks so cold!

Our little birdies are so cold!

The neighbor kids built this little snowman on the mailbox.

It's really coming down!

Looking from our porch. This was when it first started to accumulate. This is such a pretty picture but he looks so cold!

We finally got enough snow for the kids to build a BIG snowman!

CRAZY Wayne in a short-sleeve shirt. He said, hurry & take the picture, it's COLD!
Duh, it's snowing!
Hope everyone else is keeping warm!
Brrr - Big Hugs ~ Kim

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! I love it Mimi! It has been such a great day with the snow. Brian said I sound like a little kid. What the heck, I am a kid. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your photos and your blog! Isn't it fun to have something joyous to share

Alice J said...

Kim,
Love the pictures you shared with us!
I enjoyed the snow too! But I have never heard of it snowing in March! And I have lived here all my life!
We have some big cedar trees out back down in the woods and they reminded me of Christmas with the snow on them!
Enjoyed your blog too!
Have a blessed day!
Alice J

phil said...

Ha! You guys!!! A little snow and people go nuts. Reminds me of a certain rain storm in Yuma... (Wayne would know). Loved that picture of you catching snowflakes on your tongue. Glad there were no birds out. (wait was that a picture of bird...) LOL!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey Girlie,
It's July - update your blog!!!
Have a wonderful 4th of July!
Blessings,
Sandy