If you liked "Facing the Giants" you'll love FIREPROOF!
Some of you may have noticed my banner a few weeks ago which was a Fireproof widget. I wish I could have posted right after my husband and I saw the movie. I was so full of emotion and passion for what the movie stands for. I won't go so far as to say it changed my life or anything quite so profound, but it certainly has the ability to do so. If you haven't seen the movie, go to http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/ and read about it. Then, GO SEE IT! It is still in many movie theaters and as a matter of fact, I went to see it a second time with a friend last week. It is very well done and thought-provoking. My husband really liked it and we've told many about our experience. There are a lot of resources on the website that you can purchase and study to improve your marriage. A friend from church purchased the "Love Dare" and she and her husband read a "day" each night and discuss it before they go to bed. What an awesome idea.
If you've seen the movie, please leave a comment and share your experience.
I'll update more later. I have a lot more to say about the movie that I'll do on my new blog that I'm working on but it'll be closer to Christmas...lots to tell.
Big hugs and God's Blessings to you all! Kim

1 comment:
Hi Kim,
Still haven't had a chance to go and see it but have heard fabulous things about it!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Looking forward to your new blog too!
Many Blessings,
Sandy
Post a Comment