Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday to me!

40 years ago!

My wonderful family threw me a surprise birthday party on Saturday, August 30th at our church. I was very surprised and so touched by the 35+ that were able to attend and those who wanted to be there but because it was a holiday weekend were unable to come. I received many cards and gifts. My friend took pictures but I haven't gotten them from her yet. I'll post them on Sunday after Steph and I return from Athens. I have lots to post but finding the time has been more difficult lately.

Any chance of getting 50 birthday wishes from my family and friends? :o)

FYI - I've lost 15 lbs (again!). Happy Birthday to me! I'm hoping it's for good this time! Stay tuned for updates!

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

Happy Birthday, Kimmie!
I love you. :-)

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Happy Birthday Kim! It was great seeing you at your party!
Congrats on the 15lbs.
Have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kim! Can't wait to see the party pics.

Doriann

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my mommy! Thank you so much for going with the to Heather's shower and for helping me so much. As usual, I couldn't have done it without you! I love you with all my heart, my partner in crime!

You're the great and could never ask for a better Mimi! There is no such thing!!

Love you,
Stephie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kimmers! You're the best! Sorry I couldn't make it down there for your celebration, but my heart was there.
God bless!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Kim! Hope it was a great day.
Blessings,
Linda

Unknown said...

I had actually noticed you lost weight, I am so happy for you! Keep it up Mimi:) Love you!!