I thought I'd post some pictures from my classes with Sandy. I've taken 9 classes and have already posted my tulips. I'm taking another class with Sandy on Monday that I'm really excited about. It is a birdhouse.
This was my second project. Ashley and I attended this class. I even took vacation from work to do this project. It was great fun and I even painted another for a friend at work as a gift.
This was my 5th class. Stephanie attended the class with me and Jessica came to watch. The cabbage roses were pretty difficult and the leaves gave me a fit but I enjoyed it and just need to practice. This is actually painted on a wooden plate that Sandy painted with the color "Linen" before class.
This was my 6th class and was a LOT of fun. Stephanie and Jessica and a coworker attended this class with me. We painted on canvas aprons.
For my 7th class I painted this cute grapevine heart wreath with rosebuds. We actually finished class in 1.5 hours instead of 2. I've painted this design on several things since.
I hadn't planned to take this class because I'd attened so many and wasn't sure what I would do with the finished product but Sandy talked me into it. I'm so glad I took this class because it was a huge departure from my previous projects. It was challenging but GREAT fun. I've decided I'm going to give this as a gift to one of my friends. It is painted on canvas that Sandy antiqued before class. Isn't she awesome?
Well, now that you are probably bored to death with all of my art, I guess I'll close for now. My 9th class was tulips which was on a previous post. Happy Friday!
1 comment:
That class was so much fun! I learned that I am creative no matter what I tell myself! I will have to join you again soon even if I just watch and entertain you:)
Post a Comment